The term “Message on a Mango”, “us”, or “we” refers to the owner of this website. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of this website.
The use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions:
– The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
– Neither Message on a Mango nor any third parties provide any guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitably of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and Message on a Mango expressly excludes liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
– Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which Message on a Mango shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
– This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to Message on a Mango. This material includes the appearance, the graphics, and the layout. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
Regarding Our Products:
– You agree that your message will not be offensive. We reserve the right not to process an order that we deem to be offensive or threatening.
– If you choose to swear or use bad language in your message, then particular bad words will be abbreviated to ensure a PG13 rating is maintained on every item we dispatch.
– As the buyer, you acknowledge the every item is unique and the sizes might vary slightly. This means that you accept that if the message you submit is over 25 characters then we might not be able to include it in its entirety. As a general rule, we advise that the maximum limit is 25 characters.
– You acknowledge that Message on a Mango will hold no responsibility, or be held accountable if an individual or group consumes any items and becomes unwell or chokes on the removable parts (including googly eyes). Under no circumstances do we recommend consuming the items.
– You agree that shipping is subject to our product availability and that delivery liability and responsibility belongs to Royal Mail.
– You respect that the delivery times are only an estimate and we cannot guarantee that your order will be delivered in that time. Please note that we will always look to dispatch your order as soon as possible; typically within one working day from the order being placed.
– All refund and/or returns requests are handled on an individual case by case basis. No guarantees are given due to the perishable nature of the items originally sent out.
– Once the order has been placed and shipped, you may request for your information (name, email address etc.) to be removed from our database. To do so please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to request this with your order number as a reference.
Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.